RI’s 1st and Only Indoor Dog Park!
Our 13,000 square foot play space is perfect for playing chase, fetch, or just socializing with other four-legged friends and their people. We have separate areas for large and small dogs as well as a small outdoor area when the weather permits. Although the BcWT Team monitors play, owners are required to be present with their dog while in the park!
Before playing, all dogs must show proof of up-to-date Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations. Dogs over 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
INDOOR DOG PARK IS OPEN WEEKENDS ONLY THROUGH SEPTEMBER
Indoor Dog Park Rates
5-Day Park Pass5 Days of Indoor Play!
- $2 per additional dog
Daily UseNo Time Limit!
- $2 per additional dog
Monthly Park PassEndless Play, Every Day!
- $5 per additional dog
Weekdays: 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Dog Park is Closed: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve & New Years Day.
Dog Park Members in Action!
Why Take Your Dog To A Dog Park
Dog Socialization Advantages
- Excellent source of dog-dog social interaction
- Excellent source of dog-people social interaction
People Socialization Advantages
- Excellent source of people-people social interaction
- Dog-oriented people can meet and interact
- Doggy play dates can be arranged
Physical and Mental Stimulation Advantages
- Excellent source of off-leash exercise for active dogs
- Dog parks allow dogs to get adequate physical and mental exercise, thereby lessening destructive and annoying behaviors in general which can benefit society as a whole
- Good opportunity for owners to learn about dogs through observation and provides the opportunity to learn from more experienced owners
- Opportunity for well-mannered-dog advocates to demonstrate how they turned their dog into a well-mannered dog
- Dog parks which are designed for dogs only, lessen the chance of owners letting their dogs off-leash in on-leash parks
- No cars, rollerbladers, skateboarders, bikes, etc. likely to be encountered
- More likely to encounter people who enjoy dogs
- Could provide location for community dog activities
Advantages of The Indoor Park here at Bow chika Wow Town:
- We maintain the park & supply the poop bags
- Knowledgeable staff to oversee play
- Park rules and regulations for proper play and dog interaction
- Separate play space for small dogs
- You can be confident that all dogs at our park are up to date on their vaccinations
- It’s ALWAYS good weather inside Bow chika Wow Town