We will talk about the 10 steps needed to be mastered to pass the exam and who is eligible to participate. This is a program that can help us assure that the dogs we love will always be welcomed and well-respected members of our communities.
Hosting this session will be our trainer Jenni Coes. Jenni has over 20 years of dog training experience and is the founder of Peaceful Paws Pet Care. Jenni is a certified CGC evaluator (#2659) as well as being a certified dog trainer by the International Positive Dog Training Associations.
Become certified in canine and feline CPR and First Aid. The instructors from Pet Emergency Education are nationally recognized for providing pet CPR, first aid and emergency response training. In addition, their Pet CPR+ Certification Program is rapidly becoming the premiere pet CPR training program for animal and veterinary professionals as well as animal lovers everywhere!
*This class will certify the participant in Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid*
The skills and topics covered in this class include:
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
- How to restrain and transport sick and/or injured animals
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT)
- Importance of the first aid kit
- How to manage common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking, etc.
- Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (PetCPR+ Certification)Class is $69.95 per person and includes a copy of the Manual, 2 CPR certification wallet cards, a certificate and a 2 yr subscription to our online resource center.**This class awards 3 CEU’s to veterinary professionals and 4.5 CEU’s to CCPDT dog trainers**