Become certified in canine and feline CPR and First Aid. The instructors from Pet Emergency Education are nationally recognized for providing pet CPR, first aid and emergency response training. In addition, their Pet CPR+ Certification Program is rapidly becoming the premiere pet CPR training program for animal and veterinary professionals as well as animal lovers everywhere!
*This class will certify the participant in Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid*
The skills and topics covered in this class include:
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
- How to restrain and transport sick and/or injured animals
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT)
- Importance of the first aid kit
- How to manage common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking, etc.
- Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (PetCPR+ Certification)Class is $69.95 per person and includes a copy of the Manual, 2 CPR certification wallet cards, a certificate and a 2 yr subscription to our online resource center.**This class awards 3 CEU’s to veterinary professionals and 4.5 CEU’s to CCPDT dog trainers**